Azmi started getting acquainted with SLR cameras back in 1981. His first camera was a Supedex rangefinder and Yashica FX3. Several years later, he received a Nikon EM with MF 50mm f/1.8 Series E as a present. He has not stopped taking photograph eversince and he continued until photography becomes his full time profession. In the past two years, he has organised and conducted many photography classes from basic to advanced level.
Che Ku Zainal Che Ku Muda
Che Ku Zainal has been involved in photography since 1976. He is passionate about HDR and landscape photography. He is also the runner-up in the Photo Contest during the Pesta Terengganu 2009 organised by Majlis Tindakan Pelancongan Negeri Terengganu.
Pengalaman Dalam Photography : Bermula sejak 1976
Pencapaian : Tempat Kedua Pertandingan Fotografi Sempena Pesta Terengganu 2009
Anjuran Majlis Tindakan Pelancongan Negeri Terengganu
Expertise : HDR & Landscape
Raja Kamal Raja Hussin
Raja Kamal B Raja Hussin is an engineer by profession but photography has been his passion ever since he bought his first DSLR Nikon D70s in 2005. His interest in the beauty of nature as well as flora and fauna has influenced many of his work. He had been appointed as facilitator in a Nikon DSLR Basic Workshop in Kuantan and Kota Bharu and appointed as facilitator as well as jury for Taman Negara Endau-Rompin Photo Camp. He actively organises photography outings including outings to areas in Kelantan, Selangor, Terengganu and probably in the near future, Penang.
Raja Kamal is currently the Vice President of Kelab Karyawan Lensa Negeri Kelantan, a club especially established and registered for Kelantan photographers and photo lovers.
Jimmy Ng Chee Meng
Jimmy Ng has been the Chong Hua Independent High School photography teacher for the past 3 years. He is a member of Kelantan Photo Art Society--A.KPAS. He also hosted the Q Photo photography class.
Ali Nublee Shamsul
Ali @ Nublee Bin Shamsul Bahar, born in 1969 is an OSH consultant in Kuantan.
Achievement in Photography :-
- 3rd place : Kuantan Lion’s Club Photo Contest (1986)
- 2nd place : BASF – Petronas Conscience Camera Award (2007)
- 1st place : Pesona Kuantan Photo Competition – MPK (2008)
- Being photo contributor for LIBUR Magazine, Arena Bolasepak Magazine & Harian KOSMO
- Pictures (works) published in Digital Camera Magazine and "Silkwind" (Singapore Airline in-flight magazine).
- 3 of my pictures (works) are being the collection of KDYMM Sultan of Johor.
- My 1st Coffeetable Book - Mangroves of Johor - Ramsar Site was launched in Jun 2011.
- As judge for Maran District Council Photo Competition - 2009
- As judge for "Persatuan Jurufoto Kuantan" Photo Competition - 2010
- BASF - Petronas Conscience Camera Award (Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan - 2007)
- Pesona Kuantan (Kuantan Parade, Kuantan - 2008)
- 1st Malaysian Infrared Photography (Malaysian Institute of Arts, Ampang - 2008)
- Pekan Bandar Lestari (MDP, Pekan - 2009)
- Lakar Endau Rompin (Danga City Mall, Johor Baharu - 2010)
- Warna Menjunjung Kasih (UMP, Kuantan - 2010)
- Pameran Foto ALAM (Rajawali, Kuantan- 2010)
Involvement/Activities with National Art Gallery (BSLN) :-
- One of the speaker for “Seni Satu Perniagaan” (IKIP 1, Kuantan)
- Regatta Lepa-Lepa (Semporna)
- Being mentor for Rantau Budaya program: Rakam Alam & Puitis Alam (Ulu Dong, Raub)
- Being cheif mentor for Rantau Budaya program: Wajah Jati Malaysia (Kuala Terengganu & Semporna)